Hadoop Summit 2013 (hadoopsummit.org) registration now open. This year Hadoop Summit will continue to focus on the technology innovation driving the business of Big Data. SiliconANGLE Wikibon will be live streaming again with theCUBE.
Here are the videos from Hadoop Summit 2012 – lots of great conversations from the Hadoop ecosystem thought leaders – http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5ABFCADFA347D8E3
Get registered because this will most likely sell out fast.
From the conference:
Hortonworks and Yahoo! are proud to host the 6th Annual Hadoop Summit North America. The two-day event will feature over 80 sessions dedicated to enabling the next generation data platform. Industry experts, business leaders, architects, data scientists and Hadoop developers will share use cases and success stories, best practices, cautionary tales and technology insights.
Track topics include:
- Hadoop Driven Business / Business Intelligence
- Applications and Data Science
- Deployment and Operations
- Enterprise Data Architecture
- Future of Apache Hadoop
- Hadoop (Disruptive) Economics
- Reference Architectures
Latest posts by John Furrier (see all)
- Clarfication on my comments on Cloudera on theCUBE at #HadoopSummit - April 18, 2016
- Vonage’s big push at Enterprise Connect 2016 | #EC16 - March 7, 2016
- Collaboration industry in transition at Enterprise Connect #EC16 - March 4, 2016