There’s a new executive in the suite, designated to deem data-driven solutions within the enterprise. Live from today’s CDO event with IBM, theCUBE, from the SiliconANGLE Media team, will broadcast today, Sept. 23, from the IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, taking place at the Boston Copley Marriott. More than 130 Chief Data Officers (CDOs), chief analytics officers, chief data scientists and senior-level data executives will be on hand to discuss the latest technological developments.
Dave Vellante and Stu Miniman, theCUBE cohosts, will speak with thought leaders, including:
- Inderpal Bhandari, global CDO at IBM
- Tiffany Ryan, VP of Data Strategy and Enablement at The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Cortnie Abercrombie, Global Cognitive Offerings leader at IBM
- Gene Kolker, VP and CDO of Global Technology Services at IBM
- Bob Picciano, senior VP of Information and Analytics Group at IBM
- Somesh Nigam, VP, CDO of Information and Data Governance and Healthcare Informatics at IBM
- And more!
Don’t miss out on these and other interviews live on theCUBE.
Where to watch
What to expect
During IBM Chief Data Officer Strategy Summit, theCUBE hosts will discuss the new CDO role; the data-driven enterprise; and IBM’s initiative to train 1 million data scientists by 2020.
Find out about these topics and much more on theCUBE.