Thanks to Corvida on Google+ I ran across this rather cool how-to post that will let you experience Windows 8 as it should be experienced – on a tablet, and iPad at that.
- Step 1: Install Windows 8 on your computer. Follow this guide to install it on your PC system or follow this one to set it up on a virtual machine.
- Step 2: Purchase and download Splashtop Remote Desktop for your iPad ($4.99 on sale, usually $19.99).
- Step 3: Install the Splashtop Streamer companion app on your Windows 8 machine.
- Step 4: Set up Splashtop Streamer on your computer and set a password.
- Step 5: Launch Splashtop Remote Desktop on your iPad.
- Step 6: Select your computer when it appears on the list and have fun!
Here’s a video of it in action:
[Cross-posted at Winextra]