Vonage (Vonage Holdings Corp.), a sponsor for @theCUBE at Enterprise Connect, is putting in a big push for the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). The very latest in cloud-based communication services for Enterprise will be showcased at the Enterprise Connect show next week in Orlando.
“Adoption of UCaaS solutions among large enterprises is expected to grow by 35 percent over the next several years and we are seeing more and more interest among enterprise businesses for our unique cloud-based offerings,” said Clark Peterson, President of Enterprise for Vonage. “We believe this demand is driven by an increasing trust in the cloud, as well as the need for efficiencies created by integrating a cloud-based communications system with everyday business workflow and the flexibility, productivity and collaboration it brings to a mobile and distributed workforce.”
Vonage at Enterprise Connect
- The very latest in cloud-based communication services for Enterprise will be showcased by Vonage Business at the Enterprise Connect show in Orlando. As a pioneer in the cloud-services space, Vonage Business remains one of the most well-positioned providers in end-to-end Enterprise communication services.
- The company will showcase several of its leading-edge services at Enterprise Connect, including cloud service demos that highlight unique capabilities within Virtual Desktop, IaaS, and self-healing systems; enhanced integration capabilities with Microsoft 365, Skype for Business, gUnify, Salesforce Proprietary CRMs, MobileConnect, and custom integrations; and Vonage custom management tools and contact center featuring its proprietary Zeus Customer Portal.
- That’s a whole lot of tech talk in one spot, so it’s refreshing to see Vonage include a mini putting green in the middle of their space where attendees can take a moment to pull their heads out of the cloud and “ground” their focus with a Putting Challenge. Best putter on Tuesday and Wednesday will win a new Scotty Cameron putter.
- Putting game aside, the innovations you’ll find from Vonage at Enterprise Connect are sure to make this show a winner.
In just two years, the legacy of an IP telephony space is transforming into an emerging market rend in business communications. Vonage hopes to seize the opportunity for this new category with cloud being the enabler.
The market is not one uniform market but really comprised of different businesses with different sets of needs. Here’s why UCaaS is a market opportunity:
- SMB wants frictionless, fast, affordable service that helps them be connected on premise and via mobility to run their businesses more effectively
- Mid and Enterprise wants reliable technology and smart, unified functionality to help them improve how employees communicate to be more productive
Peterson will participate in a panel entitled The Cloud & Your Costs: Understanding the Changing Business Model on March 9 at 8:00 a.m., and will address the increasing use of cloud communications among large enterprises and how this shift will affect the communications business model moving forward.
As a pioneer in the cloud-services space, Vonage Business remains one of the most well-positioned providers in end-to-end Enterprise communication services. @theCUBE will be on the ground with coverage at the event. Join the conversation at SiliconANGLE.tv and CrowdChat.net/EC16