- The SiliconANGLE Network
- Five Reasons for CIOs To Run Away From a Job Offer
- Organizations Need to Understand the Role of the Security Officer to Maximize Impact
- SDS Is More Than Just Virtualization
- #theCUBE at #BigDataNYC Has Big Data Covered in the Big Apple
- This Project Management Joke Is Often Reality
- Microsoft Decides to Ignore Surface’s Glaring Issues
- Oracle’s New ZS3 Underscores Integration End Game
- Apple’s Transformation from Market Leader to Marker Follower Continues
- Getting From Here To There Is The Next Technology Frontier
- Securing Information in the Snowden Age – From Discovery to Classification
About the SiliconANGLE Network
The salary/benefits package is substantially lower than you need
Regardless of organization vertical or size, security has been and will continue to be an incredibly important part of the risk management portfolio. It’s how security is handled that will determine the overall effectiveness of chief security office position, though....
Today, I read an article at SearchVirtualStorage entitled SDS a fancy way to say virtualization, says DataCore Software chairman. ...
See videos and articles from Big Data NYC 2013 event.
It’s an exciting week for us here at SiliconANGLE Wikibon. Today we are kicking off our #BigDataNYC event on #theCUBE live from New York City. We will be covering all the Big Data-related action taking place in the city this week, including the goings on at the Strata + Hadoop World conference and other events.
Please tune in today (Monday 10/28) between 4pm ET and 7pm ET ...
Once again the Wikibon team is gearing up for our annual trek to Oracle OpenWorld. As usual we’ll be there with SiliconANGLE’s theCUBE. We’ve watched Oracle evolve into an integrated solutions company and the firm’s recent storage announcement highlights Oracle’s strategy to take out operational costs ...
Apple’s September 9, 2013 announcement is proof that Apple has made the full transformation from innovation powerhouse to Just Another American Company. If you’re not aware yet, today Apple announced the imminent release of two new iPhones. The first is the successor to the current iP ...
It’s no secret that the IT industry is changing at a pace that seems to accelerate with every passing year. At VMworld 2013, Carl Eschenbach, COO of VMware, gave the keynote address and discussed what the future of how IT should be operated. He focused on three main points:
- Ensuring that virtualization extends to all of IT.
- Replacing the current IT management paradigm with a future based on automation.
- Ubiquity of the hybrid cloud.
Today, though, there is a significant delta that needs to be closed by many organizations before this aggregat ...
Security services and security products are critical to helping organizations identify security issues and mitigate risks through the years. One of the critical challenges in today’s IT environments however is a bit more fundamental and it starts with getting a handle on securing sensitive information.